World Leading Southern Pride Smoker Parts Distributor
* Natural or LP gas
* 75,000 BTU (22KW) burner
* 1/2" gas inlet (NPT)
* Supply line pressure
Natural – 4.5" W.C. min – 10.0" W.C. max (11.2 – 26.5 mbar)
LP – 11.0" W.C. min – 13.0" W.C. max (27.4 – 32.4 mbar)
* 120 volt AC, 60 hertz, 1-phase, 15 amp wiring w/NEMA 5-15P plug -or-
* 230 volt AC, 50 hertz, 1-phase, 15 amp wiring w/no plug provided
* The smoker must be vented in accordance with the Owner's Manual and the installation must comply with all relevant local and national codes and in a manner acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction.
* Smoker exterior dimensions – 61 5/8"w x 75"d x 71 1/8"h (1565 x 1905 x 1807mm)
* Smoker weight – 1,204 lbs (546kg)
Approximate Smoker Capacities:
Pork Butts (8-10 lbs)(3.6 – 4.5 kg) each……60 pieces
St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lbs)(1.2kg) each………..60 pieces
Whole Chicken (3-4 lbs)(1.4 – 1.8 kg) each..70 pieces
Beef Brisket (12-15 lbs)(5.4 – 6.8 kg) each..20 pieces
Capacities will vary based on product specifications and loading method.
7-way RV trailer plug connector.
A-frame coupler mounted jack with interchangeable foot plate and caster.
Mobile rack retainer pins and clips for smoker.
Stainless steel open storage box.
Dual 40lb LP tank assembly (in open stainless steel box).
15" chrome spoke wheels and radial tires (with spare).
Here you can find Southern Pride smoker burner BTU ratings, main and pilot orifice sizes, and gas supply/manifold pressures. Gas Pressure Ratings These pressures apply
If you cannot turn your smoker off using the main power switch then your normally open (NO) contact block may be stuck closed or shorted
**NOTICE** All repairs should be performed by a certified technician. Southern Pride of Texas® is not liable for any damges, or injury if you choose