List Price: U.S., Canada & Mexico $8,520 + tax and freight
The SC-200 operates very similarly to our gas smokers.
It uses wood chips instead of wood logs and electric elements instead of gas.
To operate you simply set the time and temperature you want to cook at and load your product.
Convection air system
- The 4,500 watt main heating element heats the smoker cabinet to cook the product.
- The convection fan draws the heat from the element and circulates it throughout the cabinet.
- The entire smoker interior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.
- The interior containes 5 rack slides with 5″ (127mm) spacing.
- The smoker comes standard with (5), 18″ x 26″ (457 x 660mm) nickel chrome plated product racks.
- A dual woodchip box with a compact electric element allows the application of smoke to the product. Hardwood chips are recommended.
Digital control panel
- The digital thermostat allows for cook temperature selection between 80° to 325°F (27° to 163°C), cook time, and hold temperature, and will maintain consistent temperature throughout the cook cycle.
- The smoker exterior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.