The SC-300 operates very similarly to our gas smokers. It uses wood chips instead of wood logs, and electric elements instead of gas. To operate you simply set the time and temperature you want to cook at and load your product.
List Price: U.S., Canada & Mexico $12,618 + tax and freight
List Price: 208v-240v International $12,618 + tax and freight
List Price: 230v International $13,777+ tax and freight
* 208 volt AC, 60 hertz, 1-phase, 40 amp wiring w/no plug provided -or-
* 240 volt AC, 60 hertz, 1-phase, 40 amp wiring w/no plug provided -or-
* 230 volt AC, 50 hertz, 1-phase, 40 amp wiring w/no plug provided
* The smoker must be vented in accordance with the Owner’s Manual and the installation must comply with all relevant local and national codes and in a manner acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction.
* Smoker exterior dimensions – 24 3/4″w x 32 1/2″d x 61 1/4″h (628 x 826 x 1556mm)
* Smoker weight – 300 lbs (136kg)
Approximate Smoker Capacities:
Capacities will vary based on product specifications and loading method.
Steam element replaces one smoke element and a 2 1/2” (64mm) steam pan holds water. Steam can be turned on or off, along with turning the smoke element on or off.
Stainless steel product racks
The standard nickel chrome product racks can be upgraded to stainless steel product racks.
Receive company news, free merchandise, and limited time discounts!!