List Price: U.S., Canada & Mexico $32,726 + tax and freight
List Price: International: N/A
Smoker: The smoker has the same features as shown on the smoker product page.
Smoker: The smoker has the same optional features as shown on the smoker product page.
Trailer Optional Features:
* Natural or LP gas
* 75,000 BTU (22KW) burner
* 1/2″ gas inlet (NPT)
* Supply line pressure
Natural – 4.5″ W.C. min – 10.0″ W.C. max (11.2 – 26.5 mbar)
LP – 11.0″ W.C. min – 13.0″ W.C. max (27.4 – 32.4 mbar)
* 120 volt AC, 60 hertz, 1-phase, 15 amp wiring w/NEMA 5-15P plug -or-
* 230 volt AC, 50 hertz, 1-phase, 15 amp wiring w/no plug provided
* The smoker must be vented in accordance with the Owner’s Manual and the installation must comply with all relevant local and national codes and in a manner acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction.
* Smoker exterior dimensions – 61 5/8″w x 75″d x 71 1/8″h (1565 x 1905 x 1807mm)
* Smoker weight – 1,204 lbs (546kg)
Approximate Smoker Capacities:
Capacities will vary based on product specifications and loading method.
Smoke extractor damper
Activates automatically when the product doors are opened, and used in conjunction with an exhaust fan (not supplied) to evacuate the smoke from the smoker prior to opening the product doors.
VSP eyebrow hood system
Custom vent hood that attaches directly to the smoker and is ducted out of the building to capture the smoke from the smoker when the product doors are opened.
Digital cook and hold control panel
Glass product doors
Stainless steel product racks
The standard nickel chrome product racks can be upgraded to stainless steel product racks.
Through the wall insulation kit
Used to put between the smoker and the wall when installing the smoker directly through a wall constructed of combustible material.
Receive company news, free merchandise, and limited time discounts!!