1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% OEM Parts
- Shipping and Refund
- Control - Digital thermostat (allows for cook temperature selection only, 140° to 325°F (60° to 163°C))
- Rack hangers - (6) 5-tier, 3-1/2” (89mm) spacing, hanger assemblies
- Product racks - (30) 12” x 42” (305 x 1067mm) nickel chrome plated
- Heat source - 150,000 BTU (44KW) burner with electronic pilot
OPTIONAL FEATURES (PLEASE CONTACT FOR PRICING):
- Programmable digital cook and hold control (140° to 325°F)(60° to 163°C).
- Mirror image (left side - firebox and drain; right side - gear motor, burner and utility connections)
- Glass product display doors upgrade
- Trailer mount legs (required for trailer mounting to customer supplied trailer)
- Stainless steel product rack upgrade, (30) 12” x 42"(305 x 1067mm)(substitution of standard chrome racks)
- 18” rack system - (25) 18”x 42” product racks on 5 - 5 tier rack hangers with 3-1/2" rack spacing
- 18” rack system - (20) 18”x 42” product racks on 5 - 4 tier rack hangers with 4-11/16" rack spacing
- Smoke extractor damper Part# 593004
- Mobile evacuation system (Fan & Curb) Part# 597067
- SPK series VSP eyebrow hood system (see VSP Series, page 13, for standard features and options) Part# 597012
- Product shelf Part# 993002
- Lockable control panel cover Part# 291017
- Through the wall insulation kit (without VSP eyebrow hood system) Part# 087006
- Through the wall stainless steel trim kit (without VSP eyebrow hood system) Part# 993017
- Mobile rack retainer pins and clips (12” rack system)
- Mobile rack retainer pins and clips (18” rack system)
* Natural or LP gas
* 150,000 BTU (44KW) burner
* 1/2" gas inlet (NPT)
* Supply line pressure
Natural - 4.5" W.C. min - 10.0" W.C. max (11.2 - 26.5 mbar)
LP - 11.0" W.C. min - 13.0" W.C. max (27.4 - 32.4 mbar)
* 120 volt AC, 60 hertz, 1-phase, 15 amp wiring w/NEMA 5-15P plug -or-
* 230 volt AC, 50 hertz, 1-phase, 15 amp wiring w/no plug provided
* The smoker must be vented in accordance with the Owner's Manual and the installation must comply with all relevant local and national codes and in a manner acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction.
* Smoker exterior dimensions - 73 7/8"w x 107 3/4"d x 86"h (1876 x 2738 x 2185mm)
* Smoker weight - 2,400 lbs (1089kg)
Approximate Smoker Capacities:
Pork Butts (8-10 lbs)(3.6 - 4.5 kg) each.....108 pieces
St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lbs)(1.2kg) each..........120 pieces
Whole Chicken (3-4 lbs)(1.4 - 1.8 kg) each.126 pieces
Beef Brisket (12-15 lbs)(5.4 - 6.8 kg) each..36 pieces
Capacities will vary based on product specifications and loading method.
We have a 30-day return policy on replacement parts, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Returns are not accepted on new smokers.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. Returns on electrical items are not accepted once you have installed or attempted to install them. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the address provided once your return is approved.
If your return is accepted the customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless the item being returned is faulty and being replaced under warranty. We will send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Items shipped to the wrong location must be re-routed, and the customer is responsible for any additional shipping costs which will be deducted from their refund.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like electrical related hardware(like an auto parts store). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not.
If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days minus a 10% restocking fee for unwanted items. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.